Complaint, Concern, Compliment
One of the core values that guides our work across our region is listening to feedback from our communities. The Home and Community Care Support Services Mississauga Halton Complaint, Concern, Compliment process provides people with a means of registering a health care complaint or concern, and feedback on what is working well related to the care they receive.
The process ensures follow-up and helps to identify potential systemic issues. We are committed to resolving or overseeing the resolution of a complaint in a timely manner. A review process is in place to record and ensure that reported complaints are addressed. All reported complaints will:
- Be received with courtesy and recorded accurately
- Be acted upon promptly and fairly
- Be confidential and protected
To provide feedback:
1. About Home and Community Care Support Services - If you have a compliment, concern or complaint about home and community care support services, click here.
2. About other Health Services Providers - If you have a compliment, concern or complaint about a health care service other than home care, please contact:
Ontario Health Central
Telephone - 705-721-8010, ext. 3210
Email - OH-Central-Feedback@ontariohealth.ca
Please note, if you have a concern that requires us to collect your personal health information and you would like us to follow up, we will collect your personal information in accordance with the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006 and the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004.